Well I’m going to begin my personal “Top 8” lists with the top 8 apps I used the most in 2013. My other top 8 lists will be for media that was released in 2013, but this app list won’t have a release date requirement. This list will not include any of my own apps because that wouldn’t be fair. If I did it would probably be filled with 8-Bit Avrin Apps because of testing time, and because they’re awesome. Anyways, here are my top 8 most used apps in 2013;
8. Rayman Jungle Run – I haven’t played a ton of them but it’s the second best endless runner mobile game I’ve ever played. Jetpack Joyride is still number 1, but I didn’t play it as much as this game in 2013. Great visuals with a sharp art style. Controls are simple and they work very well.
7. Wordament – I actually don’t play many mobile games, mainly due to lack of time. I usually play console games when I have time to play games at home. However, Wordament is a really neat app that I had fun jumping into when I had a few minutes to spare while waiting somewhere and etc.
6. MLS Matchday – This app helped me stay up to date with the happenings of this past Major League Soccer season. It’s also received a nice update that made it more functional.
5. Epocrates – Great health/medicine app. I also use it to help myself learn more about the medicine I’ve learned about in school.
4. Twitter – It’s the social media outlet I use the most and it’s an excellent source that I use to find interesting articles about technology, health, video games, finance, science, and etc. It’s received a few prominent updates that have moved it forwards, but also backwards a bit in some areas.
3. Clear – My favorite to-do list app. Neat, efficient and simple.
2. Camera + – Easily my favorite photo editing app. It’s also been improved greatly throughout last year with new updates.
1. Spotify – Great app that does what it needs to do. This free service lets me listen to a ton a different music without using up a ton of space on my phone. I use it in my car, in the gym, at work, at home, and etc.