- Released Quiz of Medicine on the Apple, Amazon, Google Play, and Barnes & Noble app stores. It’s a neat informative app that has thousands of questions for over 400 drugs. (Finished the build of the iOS version in March, followed by the Android versions in early April.)
- Continued working on the soccer/football/futbol themed app. Definitely aiming to release this app before the World Cup starts in June because I’m sure a lot of people will want to use it while watching the games. (Made a lot of progress on this app recently so it should be finished and released in May.)
- Worked on the 1st Grade Edition of Word Owl’s Word Search. Put together a big compilation of sight words from different school lists. Wasn’t able to work on this app much because I was working on the soccer app during the sparse app development time I had in April.
- Ported Rest, Relax, and Reflect to Android, and released it on the Amazon and Barnes & Noble app stores.
- Ported Word Owl’s Word Search: Kindergarten Edition to Android, and released it on the Google Play app store.
- Fixed a couple of issues and enhanced some of the graphics in the version 1.1 update of Word Owl Word Search: Kindergarten Edition.