Strike The Goal is a fun soccer themed physics puzzle game. The goal of the game is to strike the ball into the goal. Move your teammates around to help set up the perfect shot. Aim the arrow in the direction you want to kick the ball to score while avoiding obstructing opponents & yellow cards. However, sometimes you might be able to use an opponent to your advantage. The match is lost when you strike a wrong goal, get two yellow cards, or strike the ball more than 9 times(tournament mode only).
– Plan out each strike by moving teammates around or just strike it.
– Learn about different countries before each match. Over 700 random facts in the game.
– Exhibition mode: Compete against 40 top international teams.
– Challenge yourself by trying to score in one strike.
– Score a goal in 1 strike to obtain 3 stars. 2 strikes for 2 stars. 3 or more strikes for 1 star.
– Tournament mode: Win 3 randomized matches in a row to obtain the STG championship & extra coins.
– 20 Achievements/Trophies.
– 20 achievements for a total of 1,000 Game Center achievement points (iOS).
– Opponents stand still, move around, and sometimes attack the ball.
– Extend the aiming arrow further for a harder kick or shorter for a softer kick.
– Real crowd noise, chants, vuvuzelas, and other sound FX.
– Use coins earned in-game to buy different balls & fields.
(Categories: Games – Arcade, Puzzle & Sports)
(First released July 25, 2012 on Amazon)
(Development, Graphics, Design, Audio*, & etc by: Avrin Ross of 8-Bit Avrin Apps)
(*Crowd noise with whistle by: Klankbeeld. Vuvuzela sounds by: Juskiddink, Sorohanro, & TheTone. All Public Domain Creative Commons from freesound.org)