I’ve decided to start writing a post after each month were I kind of outline the progress I made in that month, and maybe also briefly write about what I’m working on in the current month. These posts will mainly be focused on what I worked on in the previous month though. Let’s do this…….
January was a super busy month that went by quickly.
- I worked on and published several ports. I won’t be going into detail about which specific apps and what specific app store yet, but I’m interested in seeing the outcome of this once everything goes live. In total I submitted eight apps and all of them were eventually approved. I ran into some problems with a couple of them, but I was able to resolve those issues somewhat quickly. More specific details on all of this later……
- I also worked on and completed a couple of app updates this month. Lightspeed Bit Bit received another performance improvement update to take advantage of newer devices. Jumbo Egg Hunt received some aesthetic updates for retina resolution iOS devices.
- I made a rough schedule of what specific apps I would like to release this year. I have several app ideas, but I’ve narrowed my focus down to six for this year that I’m hoping to complete and release.
- A fellow developer who’s working on some artwork for one of my games made some progress. This app isn’t currently one of the six apps faintly mentioned above, but it could be swapped for one of them or maybe even added to the list if time permits.
- I started working on a neat medicine app that’s filled with useful information for those interested. I’ll be continuing to work on it this month and hopefully finishing it……